Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Next Quilting Project

For my next quilt I want to do something simple because I want to be able to finish it in a reasonable amount of time. I was looking at doing some thing like this, it is really simple and I can make it look whatever way I want because I can change up the fabric choices really easily. I am seriously considering doing it with different Disney fabrics. I really like this one: And there are a few more that I like too, I got a gift card to Hobby Lobby for my birthday so I think it is about time for me to go and spend that. I probably should wait till after school gets out so I am not distracted from my studies, but as it is I am distracted by the fact that I am going to Disney in the fall. So we will see what happens =)

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute fabric, and what a great quilt for your apartment at Disney! :)

    ReplyDelete