Pages

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Speech about net neutrality


Currently I am supposed to be working on a speech I am presenting on Tuesday about net neutrality, but instead I have been updating my blog layout and watching The Day After Tomorrow. So I figured that if I wrote a blog about what I should be doing, it would help me finish writing my speech.

Basically the idea of net neutrality is the idea that all internet traffic should be treated equally. For my speech I am arguing in favor of net neutrality mainly because I am in favor of it. There are several well know internet application companies that support it as well. They include: Google, Yahoo!, Ebay and several others. One really great website I found about the subject was SaveTheInternet.com.

So, seriously that's all I have so far. I have a ton of work to do before Tuesday, but I am not too worried. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment