Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mini-Breakdown

So, this morning I had my first (of probably many) breakdowns about summer school. For those of you who don't know, I am taking 10 credit hours of summer school all in only the first session (which is a lot). I looked at my calendar today and almost everyday from tomorrow on I have some form of test or quiz or project to tackle.

Well this morning at 5:50 AM, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and was in a pretty bad mood through most of my Spanish class. I kept trying to figure out how I could drop one of my classes and if I would get a refund or not. But then I realized, I just have to make it till July 2nd and summer school will be over.

Once summer school is over I get to go home and do nothing for 21/2 weeks, then I am going to the beach for a week, and then only a week and a half later I am going to be in Disney. I guess it was looking at the broad scope of things that got me to realize that, hopefully, summer school wont be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment