Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finished!

I am officially finished for the semester. I took my last final this afternoon, it was terrible, but I don't care because I am done and I ended up with an A in my English class.

Now I can relax, somewhat, and do arts and crafts in my free time when I am not working. I just went to Hobby Lobby today and got some new projects to work on and also some supplies for one I am currently working on.

I have 99 days till I arrive in Disney and I absolutely cannot wait. But before I go to Florida I am going to Canada for a week with my parents and my sister to meet here boyfriend. It will be interesting to say the least. I'm also going to South Carolina at the end of July with my boyfriend and his family for a week. We are going to the beach, so I am excited about that.

Hopefully this summer will be relaxing and not too hectic. We will see.

Have a magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment