Sunday, May 31, 2009

My New Sundress



So here is the story, I started this dress last October. I had gotten the entire thing put together, lining and all, but never put the zipper in or finished them hem. Well I got busy with school and had a few medical problems that sprang up so the unfinished dress got put in a box never to be seen again till last week. SO yesterday I pulled it out and finally finished it.

I am really happy with how it turned out. I lined the whole thing because the flower fabric was pretty see-through all on its own. I used Simplicity pattern 3745. I think if I were to use this pattern again I would lengthen the straps just a bit, but other than that I love the way the dress fits. So here are the pictures.

Here is the finished product, and below is a close-up of the bodice.

1 comment: