Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Updates

So, it is now time for an update. My mom and I have official figured out our plans for when I go down to Florida. We are leaving Texas on the 10th of August and hoping to arrive in Orlando by the 12th (it shouldn't be too hard to do, we allotted time for stops at night). We then are going to attend the Melaleuca Convention from the 13th to the 15th.

Then my dad, sister, my boyfriend, and possibly my brother will either drive or fly down and be there by the evening of the 15th. We will then commence our "vacation" by doing stuff like going to Universal and Sea World (save the Disney visits till we have free tickets). Then on check-in day they are going to drop me off and help me get settled etc.

I have a feeling I will have the greatest number of people with me at check-in, but that doesn't bother me one bit. I am very much a homebody, so having them there to drop me off will make me feel a lot better.

Now that this is figured out it is time for more waiting, only 82 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment